Re: Solvang Weekend

To: "datsun roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <Ldino21@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Solvang Weekend
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:25:00 -0700
----- Original Message -----
> This ENTIRE show is based on contributions from the
> roadster community...Folks give in different ways,
> some in time, some in materials, heck some even in
> their services. No matter the level or method of
> contribution, I'm extremely thankful for their
> generousity.
>
> Dan Zubkoff
> San Mateo, CA

I agree. Everyone did a part to make this a great weekend, even the
participants.
To quantify each person's contribution is rediculous and only serves to
create animosity.
Lou,  I don't feel that this petty bickering between rivals has soiled my
enthusiasm one bit and I bet most if not all of he participants feel the
same way.  Everyone appreciates your efforts, even those lurkers who only
know you by name.
I'll still fondly remember all the people I met, the enthusiasm  pouring out
of them as they describe in detail what they have done to their roadster
since last year.  The warm feeling I get when I get a complement for the
hard work I put into the roadster. The smile on my face as I led a caravan
of 27 roadsters on the poker run. There was one owner who purchased a
roadster just so she'd could participate in the show this year!

Lou and the FresnoDROC group have worked hard to make the show as big and as
well organized as it has been, and it will no doubt be bigger next year.
They did an outstanding job.  The organizers deserve our thanks and respect
not to drag them into this personal attack between rivals. And thanks to the
FresnoDROC group for their contribution to the raffle as well as all the
other vendors.

Steve
70' 1600