vinyl help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: vinyl help
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
Michael and all-

Run far away from Armor All.  The good stuff is called Vinylex and there's a
reason it's more expensive.

A guy named Larry Reynolds is the detailing products superhero, his website is
www.carcareonline.com.  He was originally a chemist, he loves this stuff and
knows what he's talking about, once on a Sunday night he spent 20 minutes
explaining why one product is good for aluminium trim and another for chrome
(I'd have used one for both).

Maybe even more impressive is he tries to sell you the least expensive of his
most effective products (he carries hundreds by the way and will mail you a
free list).  For example he carries Zymol wax but feels it's overpriced and not
better than Blitz wax.  I found him from his ads in the Porsche, BMW and
Mercedes club mags.

I bought a DeWalt polisher from him and I bet he spent two hours telling me how
to use it before I even committed to buying it and it was priced the same as if
it was bought from Home Depot.  A polisher must have variable RPM's unless you
are an expert by the way.

Thanks for letting me ramble, I have no interest other than being a happy
customer.

Eric