Re: Remember your first time?

To: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Remember your first time?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 10:03:06 -0500
First time in a Roadster was when I was in high school and my friend gave me
a lift to a tennis match in 1969 which I photographed for the HS newspaper.
I do believe it was a 67.5 2000 and definitley yellow. His dad owned a
Datsun dealership and he got the used cars to drive and keep for several
months.

Great feeling to be in it and on the way home he let me drive it :)

In 1971 I bought a used 67 1600 from his dad at a super low price.
Unfortunately it was destroyed by a truck which rearended my car a little
more than a year later.

Mike

PS - My friend won his match and our HS won the meet overall :)