1600 Head

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 Head
From: "SlowBoy" <SlowBoy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:46:28 -0700
I'm at a loss as to what else to search under in the archieves.  I've tried
head, thickness, cylinder, surface, surfaced, decked, height, valves, seats,
seals, mill and milled.

The three main has some black splatter out the tail pipe and does not seem to
have the power my 5 main has, so I'm thinking about a rebuild top and bottom.

What I am looking for is the measurements of an uncut 1600 head and how much
it can be taken down to.  Also, how would I make those measurements myself?

Thank you!

Jim
//