Re: breaks - im sure this topic has been beat to death

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: breaks - im sure this topic has been beat to death
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:04:38 -0600 (CST)
Yeah, now that I think about it, it was about 6 years ago. Still, I would
do it again, even at $75, or even $100 to get the hard pedal that these
hose allowed! The value of these hoses to each person will be different,
so just use this as a data point in your decision.

Oh, BTW, I understand the the teflon hoses are supposed to be for racing,
and as such it is suggested that they be replaced every two years. Mine
are older than that and will not be replaced until they give me an
indication of pending failure.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA