Re: breaks - im sure this topic has been beat to death

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>,
Subject: Re: breaks - im sure this topic has been beat to death
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:24:48 -0500
Patrick & group,
That MUST have been several years ago - I recently priced out all three
lines from Pegasus and others - Pegasus was lowest price I could find.
For reference, here are the Pegasus part #'s and current prices for
everything needed to do a Roadster:
3265-12     -3AN>3/8-24IFF $4.49
3265-26    -3AN>3/8-24male use with crush washer $4.39
3-16-S-S  16"-3AN with swivels both ends $14.99
3241-3/8   3/8 crush washer $0.79

$24.66 each x 3 = $73.98

Mark Sedlack
OROC