breaks - im sure this topic has been beat to death

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: breaks - im sure this topic has been beat to death
From: "Mike" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:28:08 -0800
hi all,

I pulled the caliper and hose that was leaking. I have decided to go ahead and
do both sides and replace the hoses as well. are checker auto parts ok? is
there a braided set available? any suggestions other than how to get the
piston out of the caliper body. Everyone seemed to agree air is the way to go
on that hehehe.
    I was looking the front suspension over also and wondered if it was hard
to take apart and put back together. now might be a good time to replace the
seals and clean it up. any special tools required? how about bump-stops?

thx for the help with the compressor questions.

mike