Re: question about carbs and possible new virus

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: question about carbs and possible new virus
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 06:54:19 -0700
"Thank God MS doesn't make cars!!!!!!!"

A couple of years ago I visited the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Anybody who is anybody, or wants to be anybody in the electronics business
displays at this show.  There were many cars on display, and almost every one of
those cars had a sign on the side that said "POWERED BY MICROSOFT".

The deal was that the car radio/onboard computer was running on microsoft
software.  I have not noticed these car radio's yet, but they provided
navigation, alarm monitoring, and ran almost everything in the car except the
drive train.  You could also upload new operating software to add features or
programs just as you would your computer.

Be careful what you don't wish for.  You might be surprised.

Tom
69 2000
Portland