Re: question about carbs and possible new virus

To: Vegas Mike <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: question about carbs and possible new virus
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:51:45 -0700
Mike,

Good for deleting the file.  There is however a new IE security patch available
from M$.  If you open the START button you will see an option to update windows.
If you don't have a high speed connection be careful.  Some the the files are 26
MB and would take many hours/days to download via modem.  the whole process is a
little over an hour with a good cable modem connection.

If you have a high speed connection it is worth going through the upgrades.
Make
sure you do all of the IE upgrades first because if you do the security upgrades
first you will have to do them again after upgrading IE.  At least that has been
my experience in some cases.

Tom
69 2000
Portland