Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20

To: Dave Stoll <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Subject: Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:53:36 -0700
Apparently this guy with the turbo V6 Alpine is not well liked by the Tiger
crowd.  Those BOSS engines were pretty nice I hear.  My friend Steve (the
cylinder head developer) has an intake gasket for a 428 Cobra Jet (I think it is
428... or 429?  I get confused, but it is a Cobra Jet).  The size of the intake
ports would blow you away.  Ford was VERY serious when they were building this
engine.  Steve likes to bring it out when someone is spouting off about this or
that cylinder head... they kinda shut up after that.
Greg Burrows