Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20

To: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20
From: Datsun Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 01:05:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hey...I know its not as fast as the other sora blue car..but I like it..
I have always like these alpines...from watching Get Smart when I was a kid..
But Im definitely sold on Datsun..they have so much more to offer...with the
dependability and more fun to toss around ...and the social part of it is much
better..
Datsun roadsters owners do more with their cars...
Ive had this Alpine longer than the Datsun ..and I dont know anyone in my area
that owns another alpine...
Datsuns People are another story....they are everywhere..cant hide from them..;)
And Alvin did leave me in the dust....bastard...
Ill get you back..Ill bring the other sora blue car...and Ill get calspeed to
drive it
and he will dust you...
Yeah..thats it...thats the ticket..

 alvin gogineni wrote:www.picturetrail.com/alvin6 (putting picturetrail.com out
of business!)

Raul and I drove through downtown Los Gatos to check out the Ferrari
dealership. After that we checked up on some friends doing an SR20 swap. It
was fun. Weather was sublime. Check out the pics and don't forget to tease
Raul about his "Sora Blue" "roadster". Peace