Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:07:08 -0400
I like Alpines. They ride well and although they aren't quick nor have the
sharpest handling, set up correctly they are a comfortable ride and quite
nice looking too.

BTW, some of us, perhaps many of us, have totally dismantled our cars with
our very own hands and then put them all back together. It makes it easier
to fix when you've been intimate with all the nuts and bolts before and all
the parts that make the car stop and go.

MIke