Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20

To: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Cruising pics, steering wheel, Skyline,SR20
From: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:29:20 -0500
>I also heard that it is actually a converted alpine....
>They made it look like a tiger..
>Anyways ... this one is cheaper...couldnt afford a tiger..
>  Gary McCormick wrote:Maxwell Smart drove (among other things, but
>mostly) a Sunbeam Tiger, not an Alpine.

So 007 drove an Aston Martin and rode in a Toyota 2000 GT (the other
cars, who cares)
Simon Templar drove a Volvo P1800
Emma Peale drove a Lotus Elan, and Steed drove a Bentley (and others, i think)
Max Smart drove a Sunbeam Tiger/Alpine and A VW Karmann Ghia
Lance Link, Secret Chimp drove a Datsun Roadster :-)
Austin Powers Drove a Jag E-type (He's lower than the ape)