Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??
From: Eschcool2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:22:04 EST
This conversation reminds me of the commercial of the guy at the gym when they
announce that a minivan with its lights on is in the parking lot. Its ok though
if  you can tell your buddys that you can fit a full sheet of rockboard or
plywood in there. What we do for women.
I suppose if you own such a cool and unconventional car as a Roadster, you need
something practical. Mine is an old Pathfinder. I also find it interesting how
many Roadster owners also own Miatas. I was never crazy about them untill I saw
DatsunMike's up close. A convertable to drive while the roadster is in for an
upgrade. Plus it has all your modern convienencies. Personaly I don't care what
other car I drive or anyone else, as long as I got a Roadster. Vary Cool as is
everyone in this group.

Peace
Jeff E.
Rockaway NJ