Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: OT -Don't laugh, anybody got a mini-van for sale??
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:34:48 -0800
Hi Dan,

We donated our '88 Mitsubishi mini-van last year. After having it 13 years
it was getting tired, so we bought a new truck.

One of the reasons I bought the Mitsubishi was that it was the only mini-van
that fit 4x8 sheets of sheetrock and plywood inside with the rear tailgate
closed, and the vehicle had a small footprint so it fit easily in the
garage. Also had a sunroof and sliding side windows for plenty of air
circulation - good for going to the Sierra mountains. It had a rear
removable bench seat that flipped down, and captains chairs that flipped
down so 4x8's laid on top of them (no need to remove seats). We used it to
haul all kinds of stuff - concrete, gravel, lumber, you name it. If you hunt
around you might pick up an old Mitsubishi mini-van real cheap.

Fred - So.SF