Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars

To: Stephen McCartney <sgam@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@best.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:34:14 -0800
OK, I whipped up a little page with the symbols and the Japanese version of
the Datsun logo I recreated from a photo from the 30's. Foreign words (and
those they want to look important like company names) are written in
katakana, which are phonetic symbols (and one of the three ways of writing
in Japanese - they don't make things easy for themselves!).

http://www.shiftco.com/datto/

Enjoy,

Leigh Brooks
BADROC