Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:55:24 -0700
Robert,
I have a book titled "The Great Book of Sports Cars".  It it limited to
sports cars, so won't do for you if you're looking for the whole
spectrum.  It has 200 cars, from all over the world, older and newer.
It even includes the Datsun roadsters.  Nice color photos and discussion
of the cars, including specifications.  It's by the Auto Editors of
CONSUMER GUIDE.  Authors Dean Batchelor, Chris Poole, Graham Robson.
Hardbound, top quality book.  Not cheap.
Under the title, it says "Over 200 of the World's Greatest
Automobiles".  Must mean our roadsters are considered in the top 200 of
the world's best-ever automobiles!!!
Gary Boone