Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars

To: Roadster Listgroup <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> Encyclopedia of cars
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:39:30 -0700

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:55:24 Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com> replied:
> I have a book titled "The Great Book of Sports Cars".  It it limited
>to sports cars, so won't do for you if you're looking for the whole
>spectrum.  It has 200 cars, from all over the world, older and newer.
>It even includes the Datsun roadsters.  Nice color photos and
>discussion of the cars, including specifications.  ...
> Under the title, it says "Over 200 of the World's Greatest
>Automobiles".  Must mean our roadsters are considered in the top 200
>of the world's best-ever automobiles!!!

:)
  Hey cool! I have that book too! It's a GREAT book! Just had it out
the other day; saw a BMW M1 on the road -- in Colorado!! I couldn't
believe my eyes, so had to look it up to be sure.. :)
  I'd think you'd need a bookshelf to hold all the volumes you'd
need for a Historic encyclopedia -- at least of the quality of The
Great Book.

Dan Neff    '69 2000
Colorado Springs, CO
www.wycroc.org