Re: In defense of the Miata

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In defense of the Miata
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:36:09 -0800
heheh... I swear, if there's a Ford Pinto list somewhere on the web, they
probably have pissing contests with chevette/pacer owners... some people
just have to assert the "mine is better" attitude - which would quickly
change if they themselves ever acquired one of the "evil" miatas, chevettes,
mustangs, camaros, alpines, whatevers, etc...

I myself love anything on two, four, or even three wheels...! As the saying
goes, "I wouldn't kick one out of my garage..." Be happy, drive something,
ANYTHING...just drive   :-)

John Wightman, past/present owner of:
'69 Camaro
'72 Nova
'84 Mustang
'7? Maverick
'82 Trans Am
'70 Simca
'76 Chev Vandura
'79 Mini
'68 Mini
'76 Toyota Landcruiser
'90 Suzuki Tracker
'81 Volkswagen Cabriolet
'78 Chev Suburban
'91 Toyota Celica GTS
'83 BMW 320i
'89 Toyota Supra
'66 Datsun Roadster (1600)
And I miss every single one of them, except the last two, which I still