Re: In defense of the Miata

To: Stephen McCartney <sgam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: In defense of the Miata
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:16:18 -0600
Stephen McCartney wrote:
a FIAT (Fix It Again, Tony)

I was gonna stay lurking through this, since I don't own a Roadster, I have 5
Spridgets instead.
First, FIAT is Failed Italian Automotive Technologies
Second, I am 5'10" and when I drive a Miata, the top of the windscreen as well
as the visor are directly in the center of my vision. After the low seats in the
Sprite, I am uncomfortable with the unavoidable blind spot that the Miata gives
ME. Others own and love their cars, I just won't buy one after the test drive
because it is obvious I am to tall for them. My .02
Brad Fornal