RE: In defense of the Miata

To: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>,
Subject: RE: In defense of the Miata
From: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:49:22 +1100
Interesting comments about rust. Ny roadster was restored 5 years ago
with a full body off re-build. The PO took lots of pictures of the work
in progress, and after 25 years, I must say there was very little rust.
The car is now full of fish oil and is kept in one of the driest places
on this planet so hopefully in another 25 years it should still be a
viable resto case. (or better if I live that long)

Brian (Alice Springs) 70 solex 2000 (is ther anything else?)
BTW. Miatas (MX5's), I dont like them because the only person I ever met
who drove one was a real wanker. Hows that for petty!!??