Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu,
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:31:39 EST
In a message dated 10/31/01 7:01:44 AM !!!First Boot!!!, vlaury@earthlink.net
writes:

<<  But, I think your
 a bit like me, don't want to be away from the city pulse. That's tough in
 San Fran. I can't imagine WHO could buy there! I mean what kind of money do
 you have to make for a mil.five harbor district bungalow!?! >>

Hello,

I totally agree... it is hard to get away from the City life.  Although
Dan... there are places in the City that you cen get a house for a 1/4
Million or should I say $250,000.  Check out Visitation Valley.  The area is
actually getting really decent.  Not everything in the City is $$$.  Mary and
I struggled for the first two years and now things are okay.  We paid only
$225,000 and that was $15K over asking.  Holy Moly... our neighbors just paid
$480,000 and they dont even have an ocean view.  ;>)

I would hate to see Dan and Irene leave the City for those "Modesto folks".
;>)  They will make you cut off your long blonde locks and go stock roadster.
 Or even worse they will have you install a non-matching numbers VG-30 or
SE-R motor or whatever they got out there in the boonies.  Man... thats scary.

Calspeed

///
///