Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:53:31 -0800
Dan,

I was shocked about L.A. prices until I found out about bay area prices!
You've got another thing against you. When interest rates go down, prices go
up. I'd have to agree with Gerardo, Modesto is a better market and not too
far of a commute. I'd like the roadster breakfasts myself. But, I think your
a bit like me, don't want to be away from the city pulse. That's tough in
San Fran. I can't imagine WHO could buy there! I mean what kind of money do
you have to make for a mil.five harbor district bungalow!?! Keep shopping
for that deal. I did great but times were different. I found my L.A. digs in
a forgotten neighborhood. Rates were high and prices were bottomed out. So
for 179,000 I got the western view they'd kill for in the Hollywood hills!
Now my area is selling at 250,000! I would have been out of luck

Maybe there's a forgotten hood in the bay area? I doubt it but keep looking