Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>, VulForge@aol.com,
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:01:44 -0800 (PST)
Housing price insanity is not limited to the "left
coast"  The "right coast" has also gone crazy in the
past few years.  My tidal creek house in Mt Pleasant
SC (near Charleston) was a stretch when I bought it 9
years ago, but if I had to buy it today there is
absolutely NO WAY.  The FMV has tripled!  Anything on
any kind of water has gone NUTS.  That would be OK if
I ever planned to sell, but as it is, it just means
higher taxes,  Oh well.....

Mike Harper
'66 1600, '68 2000
--- Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net> wrote:
> West coast insanity is not limited to housing
> prices. Oops. Gotta go. My
> tinfoil hat fell off!
>
> Paul Bauman
> Westminster, CA (left-coast enough to smell the
> ocean)
> 67 1600
>

> VulForge@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 10/30/01 7:55:36 PM Central
> Standard Time,
> > dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu writes:
> >

> >>maybe I should start playing the lotto or
> something....
> >>

> > Or move to Kansas City.  My 6300 sq ft. 1905 stone
> house with 2000 sq ft.
> > stone carriage house was $75,500.  Yes, really!
> You left-coasters have
> > insane housing prices.
> >
> > Russ
> > 67 1600