#@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: #@#$!! damn !@#$@!@#!@*%$#@!!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:51:51 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        Well it is a slow news day so here is some news from me and Irene....
So we find this house that is jsut totally our dream house.  It needs some
work and its in a semi-rough neighboorhood in Oakland CA. We put in a bid that
is
$25,000 over the asking price...Do we get it?? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Turns out that there were 8 bids on the house and we were closer to 8 than 1 !!!
I just don't beleive it!!! Its totally fricken nuts!!!
Irene totally had her heart set on the place too she is just crushed....
This fricken sucks....We are going to be homeless before we find a decent place
 we can afford...
I kid you not, we are going to go look at an ex crackhouse this weekend that
the owner wants like $185,000 for...
 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Sorry had to vent

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
 maybe I should start playing the lotto or something....

///
///