Harmonic balancer.

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Harmonic balancer.
From: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:40:28 +0800
Hi all,
        can any one suggest a way of getting the harmonic balancer off a
U20. I think in the US it is refered to as the front pulley. Any how, it is
the big pulley that bolts on to the front of the crank shaft. Also, I was
balancing the solexes on my car the other day and discovered that I could
not get any reading on one of the intakes of the rear carby. I am not too
woried because the engine runs much smoother now and returns back to idle
speed without bouncing around in the engine bay. Also performance is much
better all around (120mph on the way into work last night!!). Any
suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

                                        Cheers all, Brian.

///
///