Thanks for the thoughts

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the thoughts
From: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:49:15 -0700
Well to start with I would like to thank all of you who had kind words
about my father in the last 2 weeks. This list is sometimes more like an
extended family than we seem to know. I got a lot of similar stories and
peoples prayers for my family. I was able to visit just in the last 2
weeks to Arizona and spend 5 days with him while he still recognized me
and could walk. That situation deteriorated quickly since then and My
Mom just called to tell me that he just went quietly in his sleep this
morning. But she shared one small reflection of her recent trips to the
Chandler Cancer center where he got various treatments apparently they
would pass either Laurie's home or work and would see the little red and
white roadster somewhere and my Mom pointed it out to him and he said
isn't that one of those cars Les likes and keeps him broke all the time.
He had his sense of humor almost to the end. Sorry this is mostly off
topic but wanted to just Thank those of you who shared a pleasent
thought with me recently.
Les
--
Les Cannaday