Re: Throttle adjust screw

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Throttle adjust screw
From: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:21:49 -0600
John,

It was my understanding that the high speed adjust screw was used to balance
the carbs at higher revs.  First you balance the carbs at idle. Then using
the throttle to maintain the revs at about 2,000 - 2,500 rpm you balance the
carbs again using the high speed adjust screw.

-
Jack Davis
'69 2000
SRL311-11273