Re: New to list

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: New to list
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:25:38 -0400
Mike,

"Then again, wouldn't most Miata
> owners say the same thing about my roadsters....."  Never!!!!!!

I work on both cars and enjoy it. The Miata club people could never
understand the joy of working on a car. It's not always fun but I still
remember the day I finally finished restoring my car and turning the key and
watching that baby start. What a feeling of accomplishment!!!!!! I'm sure
most of those Miata people wouldn't understand, which is why I quit.

On the other hand my MG club people know how it feels as many have done
total restos also.

BTW, I don't think the carbs add 15 HP as the cam helps a lot. And that's if
the carbs are setup right.

The last complete setup I saw was priced at $3K. I don't know about you guys
but I'd rather go on a nice vacation with that $$$$$$.

Mike