Re: New to list

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New to list
From: John Hogan <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 09:22:26 -0400
Wow!  Thanks for all the emails :)  I've gotten a lot of great information
in the last 24 hours.  If I don't make it to responding to your email,
trust me that it was read and your comments and information was assimilated
(as best as my mind can handle).

 From what I have been told, the parts for the U-20 engine are hard to come
by and expensive if you can find them, therefore, I am strongly leaning
away from it (glad I found this list).  So, maybe an R-16, stroked R-16 2L,
or maybe even an L-series engine dropped in.  I tend to think an unmodified
R-16 would be a good start... then if I want some modifications, I can do
them myself (well, my mechanic can) and know that it was done right.

Thanks again, great list :)

John Hogan

///
///