Re: More fun than roadsters OT

To: <Davesmbox@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More fun than roadsters OT
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:06:39 -0400
And you have to remember that these planes were not pressurized and had no
heat.

The fliers froze their butts off during the missions which because of their
slow speed took many hours. I salute those guys as it took guts to fly in
those tin cans in the face of enemy fire especially before the P51s and P47s
were able to escort them to their targets.

Many brave fliers were lost fighting for our freedoms.

Mike