Re: Now wait a minute...

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com,
Subject: Re: Now wait a minute...
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:49:32 -0600
jon_wissler@pngc.com wrote:
> Better check the odometer first.  That sounds too good to be true.

Agreed. I've replaced the pinion gear recently, but the following 4-6 tanks
of gas were 'normal' (27-28mpg). Recent tweaks kept going up since then -
31, 30, 27(oops!), 34.4.. The road trip (to Mom's) was known to be about
240 miles from other vehicles we've driven. This was the first time I'd made
it without refilling enroute! AND I still had gas this morning!

dan.

>> Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com
>> ... Took a 240 mile trip yesterday - and got 34.4mpg!! NOW
>> WAIT A MINUTE. Are roadsters supposed to get that kinda gas mileage?

///
///