Re: Now wait a minute...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now wait a minute...
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:24:09 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/01 12:10:20 PM EST, gsglasgow@home.com writes:

<< That's good mileage, for sure, but not impossible for a trip. I actually
 recorded 38 mpg once when my car had the Solexes on it. >>

Wow... that is awesome gas mileage.  I once averaged on three tanks about
34mpg when I was driving to NW.  That was also with the Solexes.  But around
town in SF I never get more then 20mpg.  Oh man... on the track I got as low
as 12mpg.  You would think we were driving "muscle" cars.  ;>)  If only
others really knew what was under that hood.

Calspeed

///
///