Re: Does gas tank slosh-seal go bad ?

To: Pagone@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Does gas tank slosh-seal go bad ?
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:10:25 -0500
Pagone@aol.com wrote:

> Fred,
>    I am interested in this service you speak of below. I CAN imagine what the
>gas tank looked like....mine is so rusty I won't begin to explain how many
>times I am cleaning out my fuel filter so as not to junk up my carbs! Please
>email me with more info regarding this outfit.
> Thanks in advance!
> Vilia
> 1970 1600

Hi Vilia,

Check out the following URL:

http://www.gastankrenu.com/welcome.htm

It will give you all of the particulars including a dealers list.  Mine was
done in a Houston, TX shop and cost around $300.  Pricey, but worth every penny
of it!  The Roadster tanks run a bit more due to the baffles.  Labor costs in
other areas may influence the cost.  They will
give you a solid price before the work is done.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
'70  SRL311-13359