Labor Day start up

Subject: Labor Day start up
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:06:16 -0400
Well, no start up this labor day.  But Im close.  The engine is together and
back in the
car.  That took till 3am Sunday  I guess thats really Monday.  I knocked off
at about
8pm today.  At this point there are only a few minor issues to take care of
before it will
run.  If all goes well, it should be just getting broken in by the time I get
to Road
Atlanta.  Keep your fingers crossed and/or say a little prayer.  The only
concern I have
now is with the cam towers shimmed the lobes are wiping pretty far back on the
follower.
Ill check how far back tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a good Labor day weekend

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/