Re: Labor Day start up

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Labor Day start up
From: "Matthew Drake" <mdrake@truck-lite.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 05:43:41 -0400
I currently am working on a '69 2000, given to me by my father-in-law, that
has not run more than a mile or two at a time, for nearly 8 years.

It does now run, and with the help of Keith Hege, in the near future, the
clutch and brake shall be complete to the point that I will be driving that
fine little roadster every day it is possible!

The new kid on the block........

Matthew Drake,
Regional Manager

Truck-Lite Company, Inc.