Re: Labor Day start up

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Labor Day start up
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 07:02:46 -0400
Roman,

Before starting the engine prime the oil pump and engine. If you have an old
distributor take off the tach drive gear and the cam assembly and weights.
You can use a heavy duty drill to spin it up and prelube everything.

Just put the motor at TDC and mark where the tang is before starting the
process.

Mike