RE: Labor Day start up

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Labor Day start up
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:30:19 -0400
Ah, frozen carburetors.  I put the SU's back on mine so that I don't have to
fool around with sorting the solexs yet.  The nozzles, which were a little
sticky to begin with, had virtually welded themselves into their bushings.
They would not budge.  I had to drift them out with a punch and my trusty
hammer.  The first time I've ever taken a hammer to a pair a carbs (at least
constructively).  That was just one more of those little things I hadn't
budgeted time for that put me so far behind.
Getting there.
Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/