'64 SPL310

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '64 SPL310
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:47:03 -0600 (MDT)
Sent by a non-list member, reply directly to them.

mjb.
----

     From: OhItsYuBob@aol.com
     Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:29:06 EDT

Hi! I'm just hoping you might have an idea of anyone who might be interested
in a 90% complete 64 fairlady. Its been parked outside under a tree in
Southern California since the early 70's so its not very pretty. The engine
is disassembled and the shift extension is broke from dropping off a chain
hoist years ago. Basically it's a good parts car for someone. Don't feel
obligated to respond to this Email. If your interested though let me know. My
mother is about ready to just send it to the wreckers. Thanks.