Forwarded: RE: 1500, 1600 & 2000 in Model Car magazine]

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: RE: 1500, 1600 & 2000 in Model Car magazine]
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:41:23 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:29:50 -0700
     From: Tom Duffy <tomuo@pacbell.net>
     Subject: RE: 1500, 1600 & 2000 in Model Car magazine

Those look like the ARII 1/32 model series. The vendors have
the 1/24 scale models, which are bigger and easier to build :)

I picked up 2 when I was in Tokyo a few months back. Only
480 yen (<$5) each!!
I've put one together, but screwed up the paintwork slightly.
Will put some pictures up some time.

The series is called 1/32 Owners Club, and has a whole load
of mostly Japanese cars and vans from a '57 Honda N360 to
'78 Daihatsu Van.

Oh, and by the way, I painted my model RED.  :)

Tom.