Re: '64 SPL310

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: '64 SPL310
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:20:13 -0700
If I misread my email header my apologies to Dan, I am sorry. I just have
had too many stressful things happen in life lately, especially with my home
remodeling and it's making me cranky at times, now on to other things,   On
a lighter note, coffee this morning had the usual people sitting around
talking Datsun's, looks like the Minden run is shaping up well, should be a
fun weekend.
Gerardo Magana