Re: '64 SPL310

To: <dennisl@cvinn.com>
Subject: Re: '64 SPL310
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:43:10 -0700
Dennis, Welcome to the list, Yes, the Modesto Datsun club makes a yearly run
to Minden, Its starts from Oakdale and goes over hwy 4 to Minden, the
majority of the cars will be at the Carson valley Inn motor lodge. On Sunday
we will return from Minden to Modesto and go over hwy 108.  We would all be
glad to meet you, were all basically a pretty laid back group, so please
don't get any bad impressions of us from this mailing list
Gerardo Magana
P.S.  The itinerary calls for a stop up at lake Alpine for a potluck lunch,
if you can see if you can make it up on Saturday and then drive down with
the roadster pack back to Minden, we would be glad to have you