Thermostat Housing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thermostat Housing
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:32:24 -0500
Thanks to all who helped on this.  I went to my favorite Z mechanic who
tossed me a housing that was sitting on his workbench.  It must be off of a
260Z or a 280Z as it has a temp sender coming out of the top of it.  The
bend wasn't quite right, but the stock hose worked fine.  Filed out the
holes a little bit to make it fit and I am back on the road.  Thanks Sid for
the idea.

It seems that someone from OROC country might be talking about a 67.5 low
windshield from Eddie Radatz.  If so, let me know as I saw it yesterday (see
second sentence above).

Lastly, thanks Laurie for the Beck-Arnley info.  Quite valuable I think.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z