ebay carpets

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay carpets
From: "Andrew Jacobs" <legal-z@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:12:40 -0400
bought a set for my 71 240z for $139.00 plus shipping (i don't
remember the amount but it wasn't outrageous).  my main concern was
$$--as i am currently in a total restoration of my roadster and just
wanted decent looking carpets.  as for the product--they are of good
to very good quality with thick backing and nice binding on the edges.
the fit is also good.  the only problem i found was that there were no
snap fittings in the front sections and there were no slits in the
front sections where there are hooks in the floor to secure the
carpet.  i would not recommend these carpets if originality is your
concern, otherwise, i would recommend them from a quality for the
price standpoint.
andy
69 2000
71 240z