Re: DATSUN ROADSTER MOUSE PAD

To: Beamonk@aol.com, msayer1@concentric.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DATSUN ROADSTER MOUSE PAD
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:18:09 EDT
John,

What you say is of course true, but the point that Marc was making (If I may
be so presumptious as to presume), is that the seller does not have the
legal right to profit from the image which is owned by Nissan.  If the
individual had his own car scanned onto the mouse pad, that would be one
thing, but this was an advertising image that was used.

Just my $.02 worth.  If you disagree with it, I will cheerfully refund the
full price that you paid for it!  :-)

Sid