Just when you thought you knew what you were talking about (Long)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Just when you thought you knew what you were talking about (Long)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:24:01 PDT
Hello All,

I of course get into the habit of checking out Datsun.org for new 67 2000s
that show up in the registry. It had been a while since Greg had put up any
new info.

Today I checked it out and found FOUR new cars identified, one for sale. The
one that really struck me was 596. This car is the Netherlands, is left hand
drive, but uses Kilometers on the speedo! Also, the block number is lower
than the serial number and the car is silver with red interior. Original
150hp ID plate. Wild.

Don Morell has two cars up, one for sale. David Pina's racer is there too.

Has anyone ever heard of this "European" version? Left hand drive with
kilometer speedo?

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
70 2000