Re: Just when you thought you knew what you were talking about (Long)

To: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Subject: Re: Just when you thought you knew what you were talking about (Long)
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:01:13 -0700
I know you guys already know this, but Japan is a "Metric" country and has RH
drive cars as their standard.  Maybe this originated in Japan.  In addition,
certain European countries drove on the left side of the street and converted to
the right side sometime in the early 70s.

Michael Tarelka
Alameda, CA