3 67 2000 for sale

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 67 2000 for sale
From: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:52:58 -0700
There has been an incredible amount of interest in these three cars.
581, 591, and 691 are all project cars that need major restoration work.
691 is a true solex tagged car(came that way as opposed to hey lets put
a new tag on it), the other two of course are the super rare SU 135 HP
tagged cars, which by the way, came that way <grin> to quote my friend
Toby!!)

The bottom line is I am not giving them away. I would dearly love to
sell them to restore them. I need the work.  If you want me to restore
one of these babies to show room condition , give me a call.
--
Ross Mullen
SPORTS IMPORTS - your Datsun Roadster Parts House