Re: Just when you thought you knew what you were talking about (Long)

To: solex67@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just when you thought you knew what you were talking about (Long)
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:20:26 EDT
Hi Andrew

You might have guessed that I'd know a bit about the lhd kilometer calibrated
cars - very few came to Europe - I have a rare French brochure for a low
screen '67 Solex advertising 200km/h performance, and a Belgian full line
brochure with a pic of a '67 Solex boasting 205km/h - I know one low screen
came to France and that high and low screens 1600s/2000s were sold into
Scandinavia, Belgium, Holland and Switzerland. Check out my European history,
which includes a small pic of the French brochure, via the following URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/euroindex.htm

Larger European brochure images, including a beautiful rare '67 Solex ad, can
be found under the European Register's archive pages, URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/archive.htm

Andrew, hope this helps in your quest for low screen knowledge.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>