Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!

To: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>, <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: who needs vandalism?-ACK!
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:20:24 -0700
This reminds me of what Irene kept saying at Shasta.
        There seemed to be more than one little fuzzy lapdog running around
Everytime Irene saw one she would say,'Oh look, they brought their polishing
mitten with them.'  It was cracking me up.  I pictured her grabbing one by
its four legs and using it to buff out my car wax.  She probably would of done
it to if I would not of let her.
        Daniel
        69 2000
        SF CA